Woven wire drapery also belongs to a kind of decorative wire mesh, is designed with
different shapes and sizes. These years woven wire drapery has been
accepted by more and more merchants, customers and designers in the
architectural decoration field. Depending on its different
patterns, colors, materials and aperture sizes, woven wire drapery
has become the mostly used in building decoration. This durable and
flexible woven wire drapery can be used for large surface of
architecture coverings. And some may combine with LED lights can
create a great visual impact effect in the night and easily attract
your sights. Furthermore, it is widely used as curtains in
residences, screens for shopping halls, isolation in hotels,
ceiling decoration or space divider in trade fair exhibition and
retractable sun protection, etc.
- Product name: woven wire drapery.
- Material: stainless steel 304, 316 or 316L, brass, aluminum, copper,
aluminum alloy, etc.
- Color: gold, silver, copper, gun-black, natural color, etc.
- Shape: round, length, square, scale hole, hexagonal hole, plum blossom
and so on.
- Open area: 25% - 76%.
- Weave type: plain weave, twill weave.
- Diameter of iron bar: 0.5 mm - 4 mm.
- Diameter of cable wire: 2 mm - 4 mm.
- Rod diameter of cable metal mesh: 3 mm - 4 mm.
- Weight: 6 kg/m2 - 11.2 kg/m2.
- Thickness: 3 mm - 9.5 mm.
Note: Other colors, shapes and sizes are also available at your